My former manager, my goddess and mistress, turned in her resignation today after a month of being reassigned from Executive Public Affairs Manager to do “business development” (read: sales), and exiled to work from home.
That makes the 3rd person to have left my company in a month, the 4th in 2 months, the 7th since January, and the 14th since I started working here in October 2002.
Reverse chronological order:
- My Manager, quit today.
- My boss’ Executive Assistant/Billing Clerk, quit last week.
- Receptionist, quit mid July.
- My boss’ other Executive Assistant (she was to take over the assisting part so the other lady can concentrate on billing), let go in June.
- Account Executive, let go in March/April.
- Account Executive, let go in February.
- Writer, quit in February.
- Writer, laid off in November 2003.
- Part-time Receptionist, let go.
- Billing Clerk, let go. I don’t remember when.
- Web designer, quit/let go. Not sure.
- My boss’ Executive Assistant, let go.
- Writer, let go.
- Graphics Designer, quit soon after I started in October 2002.