Got tagged by Rachael. I decided to move it off of MySpace into here.
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you think?
I hate my fucking glasses…
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$7 … with $20 in reserve, tucked neatly behind my membership cards.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”?
4. Favourite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Nobody. Just got a brand new SIM and I only missed 2 calls so far.
6. What is your favourite ring on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8.Do you label yourself?
Of course not. A Freakazoid Demi-geek doesn’t succumb to such social pressure.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you’re currently wearing right now.
Not wearing any shoes right now. But they’re Champions socks…
10. Bright or Dark Room?
After being bright and cheery all day, I need a dark room.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I still don’t know Rachael very well, mainly by reputation. 😉 But I sure like her style!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Probably still awake, thinking about all sorts of things.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
No message. See #5.
16. What’s a saying that you say a lot?
Dude! Fuckin’ eh! Lovely.
17. Who told you they loved you last?
Brandon. This morning.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
2. Sugar and caffeine.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
28. Been 29 for 15 days and it’s nothing but trouble!
22. Your worst enemy?
The couch and the TV. They set up the trap for me every frellin’ day and I always fall for it.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
My friend’s pet chincilla Bartelby with his head stuck in a toilet paper core.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“Lemme go change.”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
Million bucks. The past is the past. I have a future with a million bucks.
26. Do you like someone?
Um. Yeah. I like people. Don’t YOU like SOMEONE?
27. The last song you listened to?
Head over feet. Alanis. On the radio in the car.
28. Imagine you are 89 years old and you’re sitting in a rocking chair and thinking about your life so far. In one sentence, sum it all up–
Yep. This is a good life.