1. I left the local Long Beach Sav-On at 8:05 a.m. I arrived at my parking lot in Downtown LA at 8:30. Perhaps it’s spring break. Perhaps it’s the traffic window I’ve been searching for. We’ll find out in a few weeks.
2. My left eye lid is twitching. Yesterday the left eyeball felt weird when I looked up. Like how you can’t turn your head when you slept wrong. Today, no pain but the damn lid is twitching!
3. My brand new compilation CD tells you about my taste in music:
- Battle Without Honor or Humanity – Tomoyasu Hotei (from Kill Bill)
- Galvanized – Chemical Brothers
- Starry Eyed Surprise – Paul Oakenfold
- Musicology – Prince
- Hey Mama – Black Eyed Pea
- A Girl Like You – Edwyn Collins
- Cinnamon Girl – Prince
- Vertigo – U2
- I’m not okay (I promise) – My Chemical Romance
- Enter Sandman – Metallica
- Dragula – Rob Zombie
- Tainted Love – Marilyn Manson
- Little Nikki – Foo Fighters
- Bring Me To Life – Evanescense
- Hysteria – Muse
- City of Blinding Light – U2
- Sweet Emotion – Aerosmith
- Nothing Else Matters – Metallica
- Daughters – John Mayer (whose music I absolutely adore, but I can NOT stand watching him on television. Something about his face makes me want to punch it…)
Also currently on rotation: The Killers, soundtrack from Garden State, and Carole King.