- Ritz crackers with cream cheese
- A mug of Ecchaenacea Defense tea with honey
- A few bites of brown rice and garlic tofu with vegetables from Pick Up Stix before the fire alarm went off in the building.Â I came back and just ate the tofu about half an hour later.Â Mother fuckers on the 33rd floor really need to get fined for all their burnt popcorn, I swear to god.
- One of my home made dark chocolate covered–are you ready?–Not Quite Nigella’s recipe of salted maple honey bacon caramel.Â A failed experiment, the caramel did not set but I found another delivery vessel that works perfectly.Â Hehee.
- Garlic mashed potatoes with cheese and green onion, mac and cheese, sauteed vegetables and a little bit of a salad.Â All the sides I ordered for our barbecue family pack from Maderas Steak & Ribs.Â Everyone else was having baby back ribs and chicken.
- Lots. Of. Wine. 3 kinds to be exact.Â Amount consumed among 3 ladies and one taster comes down to one full bottle and half each of the other two.Â It was a Fresh & Easy twitter tasting party.
Satisfaction level: Pretty high.Â Breakfast and lunch were both interrupted so I got hungry here and there.Â And PISSED off.Â But oddly enough, I didn’t crave meat like I did last week.Â However, dinner was very, VERY satisfying.
Thoughts: This week seems effortless.Â And less junky.Â LOL.Â And I’m very happy about that.
MORE on the fantastic all-girls wine tasting night here which was an awesome cap to each of our Day from Hell episodes.