- Wow this month went fast! I can’t believe this challenge is over.
- I actually followed through with this 2014 goal. Yay me!
- I’m going to celebrate in style today and eat really, REALLY well! Bring on the feast!
- I haven’t over indulged in a meal this whole month…until now. Holy over eating, Batman…
- Now what am I going to write on my blog? LOL
As I said, best nostalgia for your buck.
The last of the leftover pork chop and vegetables.
Shin Sen Gumi 1/2 bowl ramen with an egg and 1/2 order of gyoza, split with Brandon. Oh, and a small Supporo. Because I can.
Thrifty Mocha almond Judge ice cream in the waffle cone. See above.
The Rocky Road scoop on the bottom is saved for later. 😉
We went to dinner with our friend James at Johnny Rebb’s. We got complimentary onion rings to start from my Foursquare special. Then I had some fried green tomatoes with the Whiskey Daisy cocktail. My dinner order is actually a 2-item combo with chicken fried steak and pulled pork, mashed potatoes with gravy and collard greens, and hush puppies.
I ordered a LOT so I can have leftover for days. We did not eat all of the onion rings. I ate 2 of 6 slices of fried green tomatoes, about half of chicken fried steaks and mashed potatoes, a little bit of collard greens and pulled pork. I left the hush puppies untouched…for now.
I took one bite of the leftover waffle cone and put it back. There was just no room!
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.