- Calorie counting and logging food SUCKS. So much. Sure, the app helps. But hot dang!
- Finding food to nibble on SEVEN times a day takes a lot more energy than expected. Thank goodness my desk is well stocked.
- I don’t think I got a chance to feel hungry except for that gap between Tea and Dinner. Then again…
- …I rode my bike to and from work today. The ride home was brutal with the Santa Ana wind blowing into my face all the way home…on a beach cruiser. Longest mile and a half ever!
- And now my sinus is killing me. That’s just great.
I totally missed the morning weigh-in so I just did it right now.
Honey Bunches of Oats with fresh blueberries and whole milk.
And a few sips of coffee before I forgot it was there…
A handful of heirloom cherry tomatoes
A wedge of Laughing Cow Light French Onion and 2 stone ground wheat crackers.
While my other “meals” seems to be more of a snack, I’m trying to make Elevensies more substantial.
Chicken thigh from Braised Chicken with Baby Artichokes.
I tested the recipe on my coworkers today. Heehee.
A can of Fanta and a Mandarin orange
A SPAM musubi, one Hawaiian barbecue spare ribs, and a few leaves of cabbage. Oh also a bottle of Angry Orchard traditional dry.
Two Girl Scout short bread cookies and a sip of whole milk
ETA: For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.