- I really must remember to make some eggs for my Meatless Tuesday. I was going mad without the protein.
- Hungry OakMonster means a cranky OakMonster. It’s been a rough day at work I have to say.
- Hungry OakMonster also means I usually end up making horrible food choices, either too much fried things or too much dairy. Today it was fried things.
- I can’t believe I’m saying this but I miss riding my bike. But there is NO WAY I’d ride this week in this weather. Holy hell, it’s way too hot, windy, AND dry for that!
- But more than anything, I miss my car. (Brandon’s still in the shop until probably Friday.)
All of my friends know about my love for bacon. She posted this on my Facebook wall…on my MEATLESS DAY.
Thanks a lot. FRIEND.
About 2/3 of a McDonald’s hash brown and a small iced mocha.
The smell of fried potatoes in the morning! I couldn’t help myself!
Honey Bunches of Oats with whole milk.
THAT was what I was going to have for breakfast.
3 stone ground wheat crackers. No cheese though.
A bucket of Karen’s super fresh cole slaw mix with Litehouse Opa Greek Yogurt dressing. And a handful of cheddar cheese cubes.
I forgot I have croutons. Dammit…
5-piece Jalapeno Poppers from Arby’s.
One egg scrambled.
I went to a meeting at a brewery with not really any good vegetarian option that is not fried or a salad. I came home starving.
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.