…is an Oak who is:
- Well fed with ridiculous amount of sushi and moderate amount of sake.
- Just back from a fantastic 3-hour girls night out with 3 fabulous girl friends, talking about life, work, food and cooking in/experiences.
- Knowing a local Japanese food joint that serves Tenzaru.Â (Cold soba noodles and shrimp tempura).Â Oh and the sushi is awesome here too.
- A proud team captain of her AIDS Walk Long Beach team who just gained a new member.
- Finally getting used to running.Â On Tuesday, it was 1.7 miles in 25 minutes, alternating 3-minute brisk walk with 2-minute run.
- Still giddy over her Moo minicards to a point of annoying herself.
- Sitting at the computer happily in her light robe, not the winter (terry) robe and feeling perfectly comfortable.Â Poor Brandon.Â He must be roasting!
- Thoroughly satisfied after getting all caught up with reading of all on her blogroll.
- Blogging something semi-interesting once again.
This is a night to make for an even happier Oak if…
- She could have had more sake and not worrying too much about driving home.Â Damn…should have had Brandon drove.Â It was only 2 miles away!
- She could play the piano and sing.Â Damn…too late for that.
- She doesn’t have to go to work tomorrow.Â Hehehe.Â But she does have a great incentive to go to work, other than the fact that she has no time off left: a team lunch at a Shabu Shabu place in Little Tokyo.
- The Demi-Boss doesn’t leave the company.Â Oh yes.Â She’s leaving at the end of the month…hence the team Shabu Shabu lunch.Â *Sniffle*Â (I’m very happy for her but in the same breath I must admit I am being selfish for deep down I really want her to stay.Â Â Do you realize that in a span of a few months, I lost my Big Boss and Demi-Boss…not to mention my drinking buddy, the Cool Cat VP!Â Holy fuck!Â Where *IS* everybody going!?!?!)
What a week I just had, huh?