On top of the Big Gala, I have taken on the role of the publicity machine for Thrill the World Los Angeles on my off hours.
I’m doing pretty well, considering the first year of TTWLA and my involvement with the crew.Â A good distraction from the Big Gala coming up.
Instead of Big Gala nightmares, I have TTW anxiety.Â A good preparation for the real thing, I guess.
Ines, the creator of Thrill the World, is coming into town tomorrow and I’ll get to meet her as well as Amanda and Mahdroo to powwow on the rest of the plans.Â A few more days to go now.
Here’s the trail I’ve blazed so far (and being constantly added).
- Torrance Daily Breeze proclaims “Zombies invade Manhattan Beach.”
- Wall Street Journal “Best of the Web” October 13 – See the Daily Breeze’s headline toward the end.
- LA Times’ The Guide calls us “massive display of organized goofery”.
- Mahdroo talks to Kevin & Bean on KROQ October 22 at 7:30 a.m.Â (Clips coming soon!)
- NBC Los Angeles got us on their around town section.
- Geoff Boucher of LA Times’ Hero Complex blog got us in for “Halloween, FanboyStyle.“