Glass half full:
- Traffic has been kind to me. This 9-6 hour is working out really well.
- I’m getting paid to do what I love. And there’s more opportunity to grow!
- I’m really enjoying my classes, feeling like I’m alive again. Like I’m actually taking care of me, doing what I enjoy.
- I love the Main Library and thoroughly enjoy going over there to hide and read.
Glass half empty:
- I’m spending less time with Brandon. Not that I have seen him much lately. His being on muscle relaxer, and now the new no-soda diet (doctor’s orde), and that has put him in bed a lot sooner. We get about a 30 minute face time before he turns back to World of Warcraft or head off to bed, or before/after I go to class, or before I wind down.
- I’m spending less time with music. That irks me.
- I have no clothes left. Everything is in the wash. I have been gone every night this week we haven’t a chance to do laundry.
- I’m pumped full of all different kinds of antihistamine everyday and/or night for 2 weeks now. A clogged up nostril due to no sinus drainage wakes me up around 3 a.m. every night unless I drug up. Stuffy nose and sneezy through the day unless I take Alevert during my drive to work. It’s so insane. I haven’t had a lingering allergies this bad. Ever.