Because my hubby went to sleep while I was watching Stargate Monday, and I’m too full to go to sleep.
(Almost) 100 little things about me
courtesy of Joe from Brandon’s work
1. Full Name: Varavarai Oakley Boren
2. Your nick name: Oh+ (you’d pronounce that like “Oh?”), Oakz, Oakster, OakMonster
3. Birthday: November 16
4. Place of Birth: Bangkok, Thailand
5. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Grade: Masters of Arts
8. School: USC
9. Occupation: Communications Manager.
10. Residence: Long Beach, CA
11. Screen Name: Hmm..gee…what do you think that is?
12. Hair Color: black
13. Hair Length: medium-long
And there is no 14-15 for some reasons
16. Height: 5′ 0″
17. Braces?: Will get another one soon as I get dental insurance from work. Too many them teeth.
18. Glasses?: Unfortunately, blind as a bat over here
19. Piercings: Regular ear piercing, and one on upper left cartilage
20. Tattoos: G clef on my right ankle
21. Righty or Lefty: Amphibious
22. First best friend: As I remember it, Tammy (Tum)
23. First Award: Oh dear god. Um…English award in kindergarten?
24. First Sport You Joined: Ballet. If that doesn’t count, then it’s swimming lesson.
25. First pet: Some gold fishies.
26. First Real Vacation: I’d say Hong Kong at age 7.
27. First Concert: A kid’s music show like Barney, but he’s was a green bumblebee…or something like that. As for a real music concert by an artist YOU would know, probably Tina Turner when I was 10. I only knew her as the leggy lady with big hair from the Pepsi commercial.
28. First Love: Fabian “The Shark” Keber of Germany. Age 11. There’s a story about him on this blog somewhere.
29. Movie: Fine, I’ll pick the favorite of the moment. Kill Bill 2.
30. TV Show: CSI
31. Color: Blue
32. Rapper: I don’t listen to rap. So I’d say, Snoop?
33. Song Right Now: The Widow, Mars Volta
36. Candy: Twix
37. Sport to Play: Disc Golf.
Oooh no 38 either
39. Favorite brand to wear: Stuff from the street side stalls in Thailand doesn’t usually have a brand.
40. Store: Kohl, Target, and occasionally when I have a break down, Forever 21.
41. School Subject: English and performing arts
42. Animal: Anything but lizards and snakes
43. Book: Memoirs of a Geisha
44. Magazine: Maxim and Real Simple
And 45-48 also went a-missing
49. Eating: Nothing. Last I had was some mango before I brushed my teeth.
50. Drinking: Water
51. Typing: this survey
52. Online?: Nah. Trying to wrap this up and go to bed
53. Listening To: the hum of my mega computer
54. Thinking About: Comfy bed
55. Wanting To: win the lottery
56. Watching: the clock
57. Wearing: t-shirt and sweats.
58. Want Kids?: Uh. No.
59. Want to be Married?: Not sure. 😉 Haha, gotcha. Of course I do! I love being married.
60. Careers in Mind: full-time marketing/business manager for Boren Consulting.
__Which is Better With The Opposite Sex___
67. Cute or Sexy: Sexy
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
69. Hugs or Kisses: I’ll take both.
70. Short or Tall: Tall
71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Spontaneous
73. Fatty or Skinny: In between.
74. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive…but seriously here, folks. Sensitive men?? And straight??
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
76. Sweet or Caring: Caring
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Trouble maker. Look at the antichrist I married. I LOVE trouble!
___Have you ever______
78. Kissed a Stranger: No.
79. Had Alcohol: Absolutely
80. Smoked: Yes
81. Ran Away From Home: Not since I was 5. Didn’t really ran away. I hid under a desk and no one could find me for hours.
82. Broken a Bone: No. But a collasped left lung once.
83. Got an X-ray: Chest x-ray galore over here. And a few for my stomach ulcer thing.
84. Broken Someoneâ€™s Heart: Apparently I did even the dude dumped me first. Go figure.
85. Broke Up With Someone: See 84.
86. Turned Someone Down: Nope.
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yes
88. Cried At School: Yes
___Do You Believe In___
89. God: Like the Christian God? She’s alright.
90. Miracles: Yes
91. Love At First sight: Yes
92. Ghosts: Yes
93. Aliens: Yes
94. Soul Mates: Yes
95. Heaven: Yes
96. Hell: Yes
98. Kissing on The First Date: If you like the guy, yes.
99. Horoscopes: Not the ones in the papers. If the readings are from one of the fortune tellers my mom goes to in Thailand, hell yes.
100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can’t Have? We’ll see. Jen just filed for divorce so Brad is back on the market. Now I just have to get out of MY marriage… HAHAHA!