Owed to Rude Cactus for a few days now. So, here it is.
Seven things I hope to do before I die:
1) Write a book
2) Play bar chords on guitar
3) See the Eiffel Tower, Trevi fountain, Stonehenge, and the Pyramids.
4) Actually have money (because right now technically whatever I have, I owe)
5) Establish a charity foundation
6) Take care of my parents for a change
7) Live in a house I own
Seven things I cannot do:
1) Float independently in a pool. I sink like a rock no matter what I do unless aided by floating device of some kind.
2) Live with out a piano or a guitar
3) Shut up. Heh.
4) Spend gazillion bucks on, say, a pair of shoes or jeans.
Seven things that attract me to my spouse (significant other, best friend):
1) Sense of humor
2) Chivalry isn’t dead with him
3) Blue eyes that change shades according to his moods
4) Ability to kick ass and take names
5) Love he has for people in his life
6) His arms especially when they’re wrapped around me
7) He chooses simple livestyle over extravagant one.
Seven things I say often:
2) Fuckin’ eh!
3) What the!?
6) Holy crap/shit/moly
7) I love you
Seven books or book series I love:
1) Harry Potter series
2) Harry Dresden series by Jim Butcher
3) Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
4) Anita Blake series up to Cerulean Sin. Can’t take any more of that stuff.
5) Wicked by Gregory Maguire
6) The Shiek, a Thai novel by Praphatsorn Seiwikun
7) Time in a Bottle, also by Praphatsorn Seiwikun
Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
1) Love Actually
2) American President
3) Anything made by Pixar
4) The Sound of Music
5) Priscilla Queen of the Desert
6) The Fifth Element
7) Lilo & Stitch
Seven people I want to join in this â€œSeven Sevensâ€ meme:
All seven of you who reads my blog, do one! 🙂