Blog, oh blog. Hear my rant. Take my stress and make it better.
- My work’s new page is due to launch over the weekend.
- My work’s big event must be planned out so I can leave to my Thailand trip.
- We must find a place to live by the end of the month.
- We must start packing.
- We must make sure all the credit cards are in order for us to put on our move expense.
- The move plan must be 80% in place before I leave at the end of this month.
- Shane’s website must be built before I leave…at least I must have the general design and layout down.
- I must get the logos for Shane’s gym approved so I can move forward in building his page.
- I must get the structure of website designed, ready for further improvement.
- I must get ready to go home, meaning I need to buy a dress, and sneaking to pharmacy all over the area to buy massive amount of Tylenol Allergy Complete for my dad. (You can only buy 2 boxes at a time now. Damn meth lab people!)
I couldn’t sleep last night because of all of this. Not to mention that I’ve been sick all week and got absolutely nothing done.
This is going to be a fun January.