I am not a Twi-hard but I am willing to go cougar for Taylor Lautner.
I haven’ t read the book nor have I seen the first film but from New Moon trailer, I am Team Jacob all the way, baby.
Besides, it comes down to that Werewolf v.s. Vampire debate.Â Who would you rather have, a vampire or a werewolf?
Not counting Taylor, my vote has always been for a werewolf.Â Why? Let me count the ways!
- He’s alive. Duh.
- He eats like normal people. If you can’t share my love for food, you can’t be here.
- He’s warm. Yep. I need that.
- He’s definitely notÂ going to be skinny.
- You can actually have a normal life with the guy during daytime AND nighttime. Hey, I’m old school. Don’t be talking to me about Daywalking business.Â Unless you’re Blade, fuck you and the whole vampires sparkling during daylight crap.
- He only goes “native” once a month.Â And us girls KNOW exactly how to handle that time of the month moodiness. Ain’t that right, ladies? 😉
- He has a tail.
- He’s comfortable going around naked. 😉
- What if I get scratched and become one? That’ no problem. I’ve always wanted to have a tail! 🙂
Now yourself.Â Werewolf or vampire? Jacob or Edward? Taylor or Rob? Take you battle to the comments!