- The new mattress is a wee too firm. However, it’s nice to NOT feel Brandon when he tosses and turns.
- Upon seeing a picture of a pancake on my friend’s Facebook, I decided to make pancakes for breakfast. I dropped an egg, then overheated butter in the microwave so it exploded. While cleaning everything up, the buttery glass tray slipped and shattered, thankfully, into the kitchen sink. Eventually, pancakes were made and eaten and I gave up on today.
- TV Binge report: Machete Kills (Best. Movie. EVER!). The Normal Heart. (I totally cried, by the way. Matt Bomer is amazing.) The tail end of Primal Fear. Under the Dome pilot. (Meh…) Joss Whedon’s Much Ado About Nothing.
- I had forgotten how much I used to love Alexis Denisof when he was Wesley on Buffy. It’s all coming back to me now. Oh hey, Fred (Amy Acker). You’re here too!
- Am I crazy to find Fran Kranz kind of hot?
Totally forgot about that. 115 lbs. Yeah…I gained a few.
Just so you know who I’m talking about in the thoughts above, here’s the cast of Much Ado About Nothing. That’s Fran on the left (see what I mean?), the adorable Clark Gregg, still yummy Alexis, hi again Amy, and, of course, the ruggedly handsome Nathan Fillion.
English Breakfast tea
With a side of kitchen disaster.
The other half of my tuna salad and Shishito Peppers from yesterday.
Spaghetti with meat (turkey) sauce.
Half shot of Nyquil.
This cough refuses to leave.
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.