Breakfast & Through out the day Snacks
- Starbucks decaf soy caramel macchiatto.Â I ordered a tall but they gave me a grande.
- Starbucks chocolate croissant I never got to finish.Â We had birthday party today in the office so I was saving room for cake.
- Brown jasmine rice with 2 sticks of barbecue “beef” skewers and 4 cherry tomatoes.Â The skewers look like poop, seriously like a log of poop.Â It did have very meaty texture, though, and less soy tasting.Â Unlike the marinaded “chicken” I had a while back.
- A mini red velvet cupcake…more like a shot of cake and frosting…from Big Man Bakes at the office birthday party I threw and a very thin slice of pineapple rum cake the Big Boss brought back from the Caribbean.
- Red Robin queso and chips…and a couple of fries. I swear that bowl is bottomless.Â I had my fill and it didn’t look like I made a dent!Â That was washed down with a strawberry lemonade.
- A side of guilt.
- A glass of Jacob’s Creek shiraz.Â Very appropriate, I know.
- Coconut truffle from the box of XT Patisserie treats Nhien sent me for Christmas. Again, very appropriate.
Satisfaction Level: Very satisfied albeit the GUILT!!Â Seriously.Â Â I had a choice to get a Gardenburger or a soup and salad but noooooo.Â I got queso. AND fries!!Â Not to mention all of the products with eggs in them that I completely ignore and dove in headfirst like the cakes.Â Meatless in the worst way today, folks.
Thoughts: Um. Yeah. I totally suck at being a vegetarian.Â The guilt alone will kill be before anything else.
Special Thanks: For those who’ve witnessed/read about my ordeal last night, please give thanks to the handy guide I used to battle the problem.