I fell off the wagon.
Just a little bit.
Having been up very late on Monday night, I rolled out of bed on Tuesday and made myself an egg on toast.
- A slice of buttered 7-grain toast topped with one sunny side up egg cooked in a pat of butter along with slices of vine ripen tomato.
- A mug of English breakfast tea
- A small Caesar salad with no croutons. Hey, I’m already off the wagon on the egg today, I might as well!
- A few spoonful of butternut squash bisque which was absolutely disgusting
- A big chocolate chips cookies
- A square of veggie Perry’s pizza…with generous sprinkle of Bacon Salt. – YES it *is* vegetarian!
Satisfaction level: Very satisfied but incredibly guilty.Â Grrrr…
Thoughts: I was doing SO WELL!Â Then again, lack of sleep contributed greatly to the lapse there.Â Otherwise, the rest of the day I did pretty well.