- I’ve been looking forward to sleeping in ALL WEEK since I woke up at 7:30 for no apparent reason last Sunday. But the problem with sleeping in is that you have less time in a day to eat, and therefore interfering with my schedule. For instance, I woke up at 10 today and that’s about 30 minutes after my usual time for Second Breakfast.
- If I have to choose between sleeping in and failing my challenge, I think I’m choosing sleeping in. Does that make me a bad Hobbit?
- Saturday morning fridge is usually pretty empty and that’s not good for someone on a Hobbit Diet who is already behind her eating schedule.
- But boy, do I have a LOT of beer and Angry Orchard cider in my fridge.
- I don’t feel fat today. Thanks, Wolverine!
I went fabric shopping for my next cosplay project and came across these. Suddenly, I REALLY want to know how to sew well.
Breakfast – 10:30 a.m.
Chic-fil-a Chicken Biscuit.
Off to a bad start.
Second Breakfast – 11:30 a.m.
A handful of pretzels.
Elevensies – 1 p.m.
Lunch – 3 p.m.
4 pork taquitos…and a Black and Tan at Dempsey’s.
I had two choices to eat at the strip mall where fabric store is located: pub food or Baskin Robbins. I chose the pub. But in hindsight, I might have done better calorie-wise if I had gone for a scoop of ice cream.
Afternoon Tea – 7 p.m.
Another 1/3 of the leftover fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli from yesterday.
One meal is feeding me three times. I love the Deli News.
Supper – 8 p.m.
Fudge-stuffed chocolate chip cookie, also from the Deli News.
Oh yes. Their stuffed cookies. What a marvelous creation!
Dinner – 9 p.m.
A handful of blueberries.
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.