Day 11: A Hobbit at the Renaissance Faire
- Need to eat 7 times a day is easy when you’re at a Renaissance Faire, I tell you. There’s food EVERYWHERE and tavern at every corner! And I want to eat EVERYTHING!
- Fortunately for me, there’s only so much cash in my wallet…
- …and even less room underneath my underbust corset. LOL
- Seriously. There must be a study somewhere about how women get drunk faster and/or feeling the effect of alcohol more while wearing a corset. I had 2 drinks and I was well schnookered when I got home.
- How about that Tyrion Lannister, eh? What a bad ass.
Thanks Ken for a rare photo of Lord of Chaos and Captain Bubbles. We took so many photos of everyone else, we rarely had any of our own!
Half of the stuffed cookies from the Deli News.
I bought THREE of those. Hee. So yes, I still have some left.
Harmless Harvest Coconut Water.
Coconut water is the best thing to gear up for day drinking! Between having worked on a project for another coconut water company and having grown up on fresh Thai young coconut, I am a bit of a coconut water snob. But I have to say that Harmless Harvest is the BEST tasting coconut water by far. It tastes like it came right of the coconut!
Fried oysters and chips and the Evil Queen’s Kiss (raspberry pear cider with chocolate port floater).
Best. Elevensies. Ever!
Nutella and strawberry crepe with loads of whipped cream. And another Evil Queen’s Kiss.
Best. Lunch. Ever!
A large McDonald’s fries.
I inhaled it. Talk about alcohol-fueled binging. Sheesh…
Home made beef stroganoff.
Got up off my butt to do it after eating crap all day.
I didn’t have any because I was asleep by 7:30 p.m. LOL
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.