- A friend emailed me to ask a question: “Hey, it’s about 9 a.m. So, what, you’re at Second Breakfast by now?” That totally made my day. 🙂
- I felt exhausted all day. Then again, being on prescription allergy eye drops, prescription allergy nose spray, AND Claritin might have something to do with that.
- My sinus seems to be punishing me for riding INTO the wind yesterday, adding to the exhaustion, I’m pretty sure.
- I almost fell asleep at dinner. So I cheated a little bit on the meals and calling my dessert dinner.
- I ate dinner at 6 p.m. I took a Benedryl and I was in bed by 7. I woke up 12 hours later.
Seriously. I think I’m just going to weigh in once a week on Friday now. Weighing everyday is kind of obsessive, don’t you think?
The other half of Chic-fil-A Breakfast Platter with Bacon. That’s scrambled eggs, a biscuit, bacon, and country gravy with sausage. I ate the other half a few days before.
1 of the Livingraw Organic Darkest Cacao Truffles.
When your CEO brought you a present, you will eat it. And actually, that was pretty good!
A wedge of Laughing Cow Original Swiss, 1 stone ground wheat cracker, and a handful of heirloom cherry tomatoes.
The other half of the heat-and-eat Salisbury steak meal from Sprouts. That’s Salisbury steak, vegetables, and mashed potato with gravy. I also had the other one of the Truffles for dessert.
As you can see, I’m cleaning out my leftover today. LOL
A small slice of birthday cake–white cake with strawberry cream filling and butter cream frosting.
A SPAM musubi and about a cup of leftover Kraft Mac & Cheese from dinner the other night. Yep.
Cleaning out the fridge here at home too!
About half a cup of Haagen Daz vanilla ice cream
ETA: For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.