- I’m absolutely and positively in love with riding my bike despite cars trying to kill me. The weather these days could be windy at times but it is perfect. I’m also listening to The Fault In Our Stars on Audible and I’m super hooked.
- I really must try an audio book when I get back to running. It might be the key to cure my boredom!
- I love my girl friends. They are THE BEST!
- However, logging what I ate at dinner into MyFitnessPal is soul crushing.
- Why did I schedule a weigh-in the day after Girls Night Out?
How Cooper eats (around 0:30) is how I approached anything made with carbs all day.
2 stone ground wheat crackers and a wedge of Laughing Cow Light French Onion.
That one last cracker left in the box washed down by 12 oz. bottle of Valencia orange juice.
Baby carrots and a couple of celery sticks. No dressing. Hooray for will power!
No wonder baby carrots and celery sticks count as zero point for some of the diets out there. I ate a bunch for Elevensies and it felt like I haven’t eaten anything at all!
The pasta salad I had last night. Now with ham.
About half a slice of homemade banana bread my coworker brought in.
A handful of pretzels and Lime-flavor Perrier
This is the calorie counter killer right here. Ready?
Girls Night Out was at Naples Rib Company. I had half a piece of cornbread and one slice of the grilled artichoke, happily dipping into Hollandaise sauce, to soak up the Whiskey Smash. The dinner is a 22 oz. prime rib with a side of steam vegetables and a baked potato with sour cream and chives. I ate about a third of that prime rib and a bite of Tamara’s tri-tip, a few bites of the vegetables, and the smaller half of the potato.
Yeah, Don’t even LOOK at my MyFitnessPal today. Just don’t.
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.