- My work calendar is full of “Eat!” appointments. It’s kind of hilarious when I have to maneuver around those to actually find meeting times.
- 2 stone ground wheat crackers and a wedge of Laughing Cow original might just be one of my most favorite things to eat these days. You’ll see a trend.
- I did reach for my beef jerky stash but I did remember today is Meatless Tuesday.
- Eating a BIG bowl of salad is hard work. Sure, I was working while I was eating my lunch but it did take me the whole hour to eat it all. By that time I was so tired of chewing. I mean, seriously. My jaw is tired.
- But then I turned around and had a Tim Tam for Afternoon Tea. I guess that bucket of veggies was worth it.
I’m currently filling in for my graphic designer. Mind you, I know enough to make pretty things, but it wasn’t my craft. He left me a pretty good building blocks to do what’s needed to be done. I can’t help but stressing out over this a little bit. But, I actually completed a project for him today.
Then I got an email from him who shouldn’t be checking his email today but I was grateful that he did.
“Hey, good work on that. But you used the wrong template.”
And earlier tonight, I should’ve been in bed an hour ago but somebody put laundry in the dryer, turn on the timer, but didn’t actually turn the machine on.
And finally, I had written a recipe post for Food.OakMonster.com and somehow I hit Control+Z instead of Control+S to save. Apparently “Redo” for Blogger means delete everything. AND then of course, autosave would happen right after I did that. One hour wasted. Poof. Gone.
Yep. Picard’s facepalm is appropriate for today.
It’s MEATLESS TUESDAY!
Fage Fruyo Vanilla Yogurt with half of the Nature Valley Trail Mix Dark Chocolate & Nut bar crumbled into it.
I only like yogurt when it has other texture in it…
The other half of that granola bar and some coffee.
2 stone ground wheat crackers and a wedge of Laughing Cow original.
Big ol’ bucket of Karen’s Super Fresh Cole Slaw mix with Litehouse Opa Cilantro and Cotija Cheese Greek yogurt dressing.
I friggin’ love that mix of vegetables. I really do. You guys should try it.
A Tim Tam.
It was glorious.
Brandon’s favorite pasta salad: rotini, cheddar cheese cubes, and ham, with Italian dressing. But minus the ham.And then add a splash of balsamic vinegar and Temecula Olive Oil Company Blood Orange olive oil.
A few bites of strawberry Haagen Dazs ice cream.
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.