- Waking up coughing in the middle of the night is no fun.
- My throat is a little sore and I feel a little feverish but that’s not going to stop me from heading out to the Huntington Library with great friends! What a glorious day to be out there!
- Oh sheesh…the fever is really kicking in now.
- GODZILLA!!!!!! Oh my god. You guys. Find the biggest theater near you and see it in 3D IMAX. Don’t think about the plot or the story line. Just go for the monsters. It’s AWESOME.
- Jeebus, I think this is turning into a cold.
See? Told you. Beautiful day.
Leftover pasta with the braised chicken and artichoke from the other day.
All you can eat tea sandwiches, scones, salads, and treats at the Huntington Library Tea Room. Hell yes!
More scones on the way home. LOL
I’m starting to get a little nauseated…
Popcorn at the theater.
I’m kind of hungry and nothing else sounds good.
About a cup of chicken broth.
Yeah…I don’t feel so good…
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.