- Starbucks treat: the usual.
- Small pink lady apple.
- FREE Starbucks pastry day! So I got a chocolate croissant.
- Toaster oven panini: 2 slices of buttered sour dough, Irish cheddar, Brie, sliced tomatoes and basil, wrapped in foil and baked until cheese melted then broiled for the crunch.
- Girls Scouts’ Thin Mint cookies
- Wendy’s plain baked potatoes topped with cremini mushrooms sauteed in butter, a little Limoncello, and chives.
- Fresh & Easy Swiss truffle.
- A handful of strawberries.
- Fage yogurt with peach.
Satisfaction level: Low. I don’t know why!Â I mean, I’ve eaten a lot worse during the day before and yet I didn’t feel such cravings.Â I didn’t particularly crave meat but I JUST WANT TO EAT!Â I mean, dinner was a lot of food. I had a lot of mushrooms leftover which I sauteed up.Â But after an hour, I had to raid the fridge for the yogurt.Â Even after that I still felt like I should eat some more.
The funny thing is, though, the next day, I was still feeling the hunger but the thought of red meat totally turned me off.Â Usually, I’d run screaming for a burger on Wednesday, but not this time.
Then again, tonight I just chowed down some pastrami sandwich. LOL.
Thoughts: Thai people have a word, “hoay”.Â Craving is close enough a translation word but it’s not exactly and famished is not it either.Â A feeling of dissatisfaction that leaves you kind of longing or hungry for more even though you’re not physically hungry.Â That was how I felt on Tuesday when I went looking for the yogurt.Â It’s like a munchy that your brain tells you to eat but you’re physically unable to.Â Strange, strange feeling.
Then I realized, I think I wanted a beer.Â But I wasn’t supposed to drink on Tuesdays.Â So…that might be it.
Oh god. Am I *THAT* dependent on a wind-down bottle?Â I hope not…