- You know you’re still sick when you turned down cake. Seriously.
- Worse yet when you look at a picture of bacon and your mind says meh.
- And all I wanted to eat today was crunchy, crispy, salty things.
- And tea or warm things to drink.
- I didn’t think I would be able to eat dinner either when I went to dinner with my aunt’s family. But being around family in front of plates of Thai food, that kind of changes things. 3 servings of rice, Tom Yum broth, and Thai omelet with Sriraja Panich (aka the REAL Sriracha) later, I think I’m cured now.
Toothless and Stitch. My favorite little monsters!
Fage FruYo Strawberry Banana yogurt with granola.
Damn that yogurt is GOOD! It’s like eating a Banberry pie filling.
Seriously. Just can’t eat.
Broth of Dr. McDougall’s Big Cup Soup Tortilla with Baked Chips.
Anything else in there was kind of gross.
Nope. Still can’t eat.
Thai omelet, Tom Yum broth with some mushrooms, mixed vegetable stir-fry, and jasmine rice at Thai Place.
Taste of home among family. First full meal in 2 days. Best. Ever!
Nyquil. What else? 🙂
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.