- It’s Sunday. Why am I up at 7 a.m. without the alarm for no reason at all? Oh right. I started coughing. So much for going to bed without Nyquil for the first time in a week.
- What a beautiful day outside and pleasant inside. It’s a great day to do whatever!
- And so we went mattress shopping. And it was virtually painless (except for when I cut my thumb on the laminated price sheet). We were in and out of the store in less than 30 minutes. Our new mattress arrived within a few hours.
- TV Binge damage list. On TV: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Graham Norton Show, X-Men: First Class. Netflix: half of Supernatural pilot, Down Periscope, 2 episodes of Doctor Who, 2 episodes of Farscape, and Room 237.
- And talk about how people want to see whatever they want to see, there are some crazy theories about The Shining movie. This is beyond the obvious stuff we already discussed in film school and communication classes. And *whistle* people put wayyyy too much thought into this.
Our new mattress and frame is a lot taller than our old one. Standing on the bed, I can now touch the ceiling.
Roasted Shishito Peppers, and half of tuna salad made with olive oil, lime juice, and capers.
An El Pollo Loco chicken taco.
The other half of the giant cherimoya from last night. Boozy Chirimoya Alegre round 2!
2 El Pollo Loco chicken drumsticks and 2 flour tortillas, and more Shishito Peppers. (Brandon likes them. YAY!)
Strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar.
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.