- You know today is going badly when you started sneezing right after you used your prescription allergy nose spray AND eye drop.
- I know that a day of sneezing fit is tiring. I didn’t know how much worse it would be when you add coughing to that too.
- I love my job and I adore my team. It’s so good to get to have lunch with all of them.
- Benadryl is a miracle drug.
- Benadryl usually makes me sleepy but somehow today I was extra drowsy. But then again, I had TWO other allergy meds already in my system plus a huge lunch.
Jenga Cat rules.
A runny fried egg over leftover roasted vegetables from yesterday. Bomb diggity.
Oolong tea and homemade fudge somebody brought in.
Quite a few bites of soyrizo on tortilla chips. Our Soyrizo really does rock, I’m not gonna lie.
It’s test kitchen day. We were trying to figure out what tastes better on soyrizo: cheese or sour cream. It’s a draw.
We celebrated our coworker Hazel’s birthday at Preveza. I had a few pieces of “flaming cheese” with one slice of olive bread, one quarter of the California Lamb sandwich on pita bread (lamb gyro, avocado, tomato, onion, and provolone) with their rainbow fries. Oh, and Hazel shared her Spumoni too. And Benadryl.
A spoonful of German Nutella.
The last of the leftover spaghetti.
A few bites of Haagen Dazs strawberry ice cream…before I zonked out on the couch.
For those who just now joined in, here’s why I’m going on “The Hobbit Diet” of eating seven times a day for a month.